Terms and conditions
By browsing this website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not use this site. Updates may be made to this policy at any time and your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
The term ‘Cheryl Lee Hypnotherapy’ or ‘me’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 88 Shortmead Street, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire SG18 0AP. The term ‘you’ or ‘client’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all hypnotherapy and counselling services provided by Cheryl Lee Hypnotherapy to the Client.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. In these terms and conditions ‘content’ means any text, graphics, images, software, videos, page layout. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Cheryl Lee Hypnotherapy. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By making a booking with Cheryl Lee Hypnotherapy for a hypnotherapy session, hereafter referred to as a ‘session’, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as follows:-
8.1. Hypnotherapy Sessions and Fees
8.1.1. Each standard session lasts approximately 60 minutes and the current fee is £50.00. Fees are subject to change at any time.
8.1.2. All session fees are payable in advance as only full payment secures the booking.
8.1.3. Additional fees may be payable for sessions provided outside of agreed times, geographical areas or timescales. Any additional fees will be advised in writing prior to the acceptance of any booking.
8.1.4. Payment methods accepted are: Cash, Cheque or Bank Transfer
8.1.5. Invoices are issued on request.
8.1.6. Hypnotherapy requires commitment and motivation to gain the best results.
8.1.7. You agree to attend sessions on time, and not under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs, except those prescribed by your General Practitioner or any Doctor you are under the care of.
8.1.8. If your conduct should contravene these standards, then I reserve the right to terminate the session and or refuse any future sessions. Any payment for sessions made in advance will be forfeited.
8.1.10. If it is necessary for me to contact you this will be done via your preferred method
8.1.11. A committed and motivated client is likely to achieve their realistic goals. A cure is not guaranteed, and it would not be ethical to make this claim. A guide to therapy duration and the number of sessions required will be provided at the initial consultation however this will be regularly reviewed during your therapy and any changes to this will be discussed with you.
8.1.12. Therapy duration and number of sessions estimates are based on those provided to previous clients, however, as all clients and conditions are unique these estimates are subject to change.
8.2 Cancellation Policy
8.2.1. Cancellation and rescheduling policy requires at least 24 hours notice in writing or the full session fee will be charged. Any request to reschedule a session will not be unreasonably withheld.
8.2.2. Appointments booked less than 24 hours in advance cannot be cancelled or rescheduled without the full session fee being charged.
8.2.3. Any request for a refund for advance paid sessions cancelled prior to the agreed 24 hours will be made by direct payment to your bank account within 5 working days of the date of the request.
8.2.4. If an emergency requires me to cancel your session, as much notice as possible will be given to you. If this notice is less than 24 hours you will be entitled to a full refund for the session if you prefer not to reschedule. This will be processed within the above timescale.
8.3.1. Any information that is collected from you as a potential client or client, including contact details is held in the strictest of confidence and will never be shared with external parties without your express
8.3.2. Self-Harm: I may need to contact your GP if it appears that you are suicidal or intend to carry out serious self-harm, and harm to others.
8.3.3. Abuse/Injury to a Minor: it is a legal requirement to report any abuse towards a minor to the appropriate authorities should you divulge any such information.
- Third-party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.